Sunday, November 28, 2010

Bridge to Somewhere


Hi everyone! Another long weekend of teaching and gigs. Yesterday, November 27th, was the birthday of both Jimi Hendrix and my bff Susan. I've linked Jimi Hendrix's song - Angel to this blog posting. Happy Birthday! I think I need to lay down and rest a bit. My cough has persisted and it is causing me to feel dizzy. The dizziness is probably due to a lack of oxygen to my brain. Nighty night. xxoo


Bridge to Somewhere
Crossing over the bridge to somewhere
Takes all my energy and focus currently
Spears puncture me rhythmically
While I cautiously meander along my path
I must put more effort
Into creating a stronger shield
To protect my delicate dreams
Which will lead me to that
Better new somewhere
By quiet streams

Copyright 2010 - LAM

No comments:

Post a Comment