Tuesday, November 2, 2010

In a Green Monster's Mouth



Hello! It has been awhile since I posted to my blog. I've been feeling very exhausted and burned out. Hopefully someday soon I'll get a break so that I can work on my paintings, songwriting, writing, reading, and resting. At least I had a fun time playing this weekend with Granite Reign (Hans, Eric, & Chris). Finally I'm getting a chance to play my originals again, and Hans' cool originals. Also, I get to sing more songs. I hope that I can find a wee bit of time to book some original acoustic gigs, finish setting up my studio, and finish my CDs. That is if I don't die first from exhaustion. Oh well, it's a flip of a coin which will come first. Another long day of teaching ahead of me, so "have a nice day!" xxoo

In the Mouth
When you are trapped
Inside the mouth of a green monster
Grow a vine a faith
Starting with a seed of hope
Water with belief
Fertilize with trust and patience
Escape quickly
Flee the freaks
Copyright 2010 - LAM

No comments:

Post a Comment