Friday, November 26, 2010

Michael Archangel - Happy Thanksgiving!





Hi everyone! Happy Thanksgiving to everybody. My son and I had a nice quiet thanksgiving this evening. We had ham for dinner instead of turkey, since neither one of us really likes turkey. I painted this quick watercolor of my son, unbeknownst to him, while he was working on a project an hour ago. Well, I just realized that I have a lot of paper work to complete by tomorrow, so nighty night. xxoo


Michael - Archangel
Michael, my son
Named after Michael the archangel
Field commander of the
Army of God
In Hebrew Michael means
“who is God like”
This describes my son Michael completely
Always thoughtful, sweet and kind
I’m glad you’ve chosen to be
Part of my family this time

Copyright 2010 - LAM

No comments:

Post a Comment