Thursday, April 15, 2010

Beautiful River


Hi everyone, my schedule has been thrown off by this cold I'm fighting. I took some Theraflu last night, thus I fell asleep before I posted my makeup blog. My son, Michael, achieved Honor Roll at Central Washington University College of Business for the Winter 2010 term. I'm so proud of him, and if you get a chance - check out his photography blog: http://northwestphotoman.blogspot.com/2010/04/woot.html
My inspiration for my blog posting tonight is my painting of the Stillaguamish river. The Stillaguamish river is a wonderul river here in the pacific northwest, which is great for fly fishing or floating on. The Edmonds art festival deadline is Friday, so I need to finish the painting of the river tonight if I'm going to submit it by Friday. Night night. xxoo

Beautiful River
Beautiful river
Flowing so serene
Integrating with rocks
With the greatest of ease
Sometimes creating
Ruff patches of water
Always returning
With strength
To the perfection
Called nature

Copyright 2010 - LAM

1 comment: