Friday, April 23, 2010

Space Between My Ears




Alrighty, I'm home from the Redline, West Seattle gig with Tim Turner and Billy Spaulding. Can't feel my left arm, so it is difficult to type. I'm still not sure what the left arm numbing problem is due to yet? My inspiration for tonight's blog posting is the movie 'Spaceballs'
which was on TV when I arrived home. What a comedic genius Mel Brooks is!!! Okay, I need to obtain some shut eye.
Nighty night. xxoo

Space Between My Ears
Space between my ears
My final challenge
My final frontier
Traveling at the
Pace of a retarded slug
I enter my head at a
Variety of hours
Laying on my back
With my fingers
Shaping O’s
Chanting the word representing God – Ah
For a half hour or so
I usually fall asleep from exhaustion
Performing this ritual now
For three years or so
I wonder if it is
Manifesting anything positive
Or if my brain
Is shutting down from
A lack of oxygen
Copyright 2010 - LAM

No comments:

Post a Comment