Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Light of the Woods


Hola! Well, I survived my 29th (just kidding) birthday yesterday. I didn't really do much but teach all day and evening. Yippey kiya! Anyway, since I haven't had even an hour to myself for over a week now, I'm going to use my favorite acrylic painting that I painted this past year as my inspiration for tonight's blog. Hopefully I'll be able to sleep more than two hours tonight. Nighty night. xxoo

Light of the Woods
Light of the woods
Guide my footsteps
To tread lightly on a path
Ending at new destination
Guide my words
To say and write
With love and kindness,
Never hate
Guide my actions
To help and serve myself and others
With love and care
Guide my thoughts
To stay positive and pure
Saturated with compassion and forgiveness
Light of the woods
Lift my life
To a new energy level
Filled with peace not strife
Copyright 2010 - LAM

No comments:

Post a Comment