Sunday, April 25, 2010

My Son


Hola. Since it is 3:30 am, and I'm beyond exhaustion - here is another quicky. I was going to watch the finale of Project Runway for tonight's blog inspiration, since I missed the show Thursday night due a gig, but I'm going to wait till tomorrow so that I'm not too tired to enjoy the show. All my students that I taught today are incredibly talented and inspiring. My wonderful son helped me teach my violin student this morning and he is going to cook me a birthday dinner tomorrow before going back to school, thus he is my inspiration for my blog posting. The illustration is a drawing of the beach where Michael, my son, and I enjoy hiking to.
Nighty night. xxoo

My Son
Thanks Michael for being my son
For loving me
When others are done
Thanks for letting me
Take care of you
Thanks for allowing me
To be your mother too
You are the kindest, wisest,
Smartest, nicest and most moral man I know
You are my favorite birthday present ever
Always know

Copyright 2010 - LAM

No comments:

Post a Comment