Saturday, April 24, 2010

Walking on My Hands


Hi Everyone, boy, okay, I won't say it - I'm so _____. I'm looking forward to Sunday night when I get a little break. I finished my third gig tonight with Brainstorm at the Timberline in Granite Falls, and I only have one more to go tomorrow/Sat. however you look at the earlier morning time which is still Friday to me since I haven't gone to sleep yet. I'm happy my son is home from college. Yahooey! I do have to wake up early tomorrow - later this morning - to teach all day till I leave for my gig, so I'll make this quick! Thanks for reading and looking at my blog. Nighty night! xxoo

Walking On My Hands
Walking on my hands
I take a different stand
Recognizing from horses eyes
Another’s silly disguise
To hide a truth
Deep within their roots
Compassion I feel
But first
My own open wounds
I must heal
Copyright 2010 - LAM

No comments:

Post a Comment