Friday, April 30, 2010

Hopeful Imagining




Hi Everyone. I have been a slacker. Oh well. It is my birthday week. I actually finally slept for more than two hours, and I'm feeling a lot better. My mind starts wandering down the road of negativitly without enough z's. I played with Tim Turner and Billy Spaulding at the Redline jam in West Seattle last night. Tim threw a birthday party for me. He is the best at making people feel adored. I hope to post another blog entry tonight, since I really wrote and painted this posting when I arrived home after my gig this morning. However, I fell asleep before posting it this morning. This posting is inspired by a fairy necklace with a bottle of real fairy dust attached that Tim gave me last night. Hopefully this weekend I can figure out my music posting bug so I can start my music postings next week. Have a nice day!!!!

Hopeful Imagining

I implore
My heart and mind
I scrupulously explore
What do I really desire?
Mental stimulation
Or someone to light my fire
My hopeful imaging
Is one day, maybe, hopefully?
They will occupy
The same kind package
Copyright 2010 - LAM

No comments:

Post a Comment