Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Snake in a Petri Dish



Hola. Okay, it is about 2:30 am while I'm posting my blog. I had my long day of teaching, and then I was absorbed with my new studio set up. I actually recorded my first midi piece of music with this set up - yeah. Now I need to figure out how to upload it to my blog. Probably by next week, since I have a couple 20 hour work days coming up. This blog is inspired by my son's pet snake, Silas. It is a corn snake which is a North American species of rat snake. Corn snakes use constriction to subdue their prey. Silas is about 4 feet in length. Need to finish some projects tomorrow, so nighty night. xxoo

Snake in a Petri Dish
Snake in a petri dish
Slithering up an experiment
Head weaving side to side
What kind of mouse
Will be contrived
Patiently waiting to strike the bait
Anticipating lunch
And an oscillating new mate
Copyright 2010 - LAM

No comments:

Post a Comment