Thursday, February 17, 2011

Four Flowers and Two Hands


Hi Everyone! I know it has been a few days since I've posted, but my teaching load has increased, and I've been feeling rather fatigued lately. Belated 'Happy Valentine's day' to everyone! I revamped my picture of the posies, because this finished picture is how I envisioned it, but I didn't have enough time to finish it before. It is an acrylic painting, and it is much larger than my scanner. So, I will have to wait till my son comes home from school to take a full size picture of it. My other new expressionist inspired paintings are still hanging at the group show at: Couth Buzzard Books - Espresso Buono in Greenwood. I have a super long day tomorrow and a gig tomorrow night with Granite Reign. So, night night.
ps: My student, Elaine, turned me onto the beautiful music from the Okami game - This is the piano version of The Sun Rises.


Four Flowers and Two Hands
Four flowers and two hands
Searching across strange lands
For that would be true love
That would be golden dove
That will bring happily ever after
Evermore

Copyright 2011 - LAM

No comments:

Post a Comment