Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Prim Primrose


Hi everyone! I can't believe it has been over a week since I posted to my blog. What can I say, my clones haven't arrived yet.
Hopefully they will be here by next week. I was saddened to hear of the passing of L. J. Porter last week. She was an awesome singer and a great supporter of the blues- R. & B. music scene. I played some fun gigs with Bill Blackstone, Tim Turner, and Charles Mac at the 13 Coins the previous weekend - Jan. 28th & 29th. Feb. 5th I played with Granite Reign and the Feb. 6th with Tim Turner and Billy Spaulding. I installed a few pieces of my art in the group show at Couth Buzzard Books Espresso Buono Cafe - 8310 Greenwood Ave. N. This weekend I'm excited to play with Scott Rosburg (Striker - Rosburg/Randall) and Rick Spano (Randy Hansen's drummer) up in Granite Falls at Los Flamingos.
We haven't played together in awhile, so it will be like a live rehearsal. We are going by the name of Helium.
Off to another day of teaching, working on some tunes, and hopefully painting. Have a nice day!
I've linked one of my favorite songs to this posting. I will add a poem later.
Pyotr Ilich Tchaikovsky - Romeo & Juliet Love Theme

2 comments: