Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Red Dress


Hi Friends near and far,
I had a wonderful time playing at the Bellevue Arts Festival last weekend. Carol was great playing percussion, as well as Michael was great playing the electric violin. We had a stranger wanting to hire us for a private party, so we must have sounded okay.
It was very soul pleasing to play my original songs once again. Full circle. Back to where I belong. : ). Here are links to my music sites, Laurie Miller at Reverbnation, and my Facebook Fan page. Thanks for looking and listening, and adding as a friend if you chose. My son, Michael, won first place for photography at the Magnolia Arts Festival this past weekend too. You can look at his picture under this link - Run Down Gas Station. I'm including a miniature acrylic painting (I painted last night) called - Red Dress with this blog, and a link to my 'I Like You' song. I'm off to get my oil changed and teach. Have a Nice Day! xxoo Laurie

No comments:

Post a Comment