Sunday, December 25, 2011

Merry Christmas!










Merry Christmas to everyone.  I hope that everyone is safe, happy, and healthy.  I played a gig last night, Christmas Eve at the 13 Coins in Sea Tac.  It was a fun gig with Tim Turner on guitar and Billy Spaulding playing drums.  Tim dressed up as Santa half way through the gig.  Last weekend I played with Scott Rosburg (guitar/vocals) and Rick Spano on drums. I'll soon be enjoying Christmas dinner, my son and his fiance (Stephanie) are cooking it for me (lucky me).  Mmmm, it smells great!  I painted this at 3 or 4 am, a quick acrylic painting of a poinsettia last night.  I have 'I'm Dreaming of a 'White Christmas' linked to the title and here.  Always a favorite Christmas song of mine.  I get to see my sister tomorrow in Vegas.   Yeah!
I'm off to eat and to see if Santa brought me anything?  xxoo Laurie

No comments:

Post a Comment