Thursday, June 24, 2010

From Beyond



Hola. Yet another long day starting with playing bass for hire on a recording session. I snuck in a little yoga (to my video tape),
and about a two mile jog. I taught some lessons and then worked out at the gym with weights. My goal is to get into top shape before I video tape my bass solo songs, hopefully by August I'll be ready. My son has been more than kind and helpful in posting my student's videos to youtube from the June 13th recital which I held at Avamere Rehabilitation center. I'm going to try to get eight hours of sleep tonight. Blessings to all. Nighty night! xxoo

From Beyond
From beyond
Into the night
I see the sights deep
Within my yawn
Days flying by
Not knowing why
Experiencing a
Forever sigh
From beyond
Into the night
Copyright 2010 - LAM

No comments:

Post a Comment