Tuesday, June 1, 2010

One Sweet Bite



Buenos Noches! My body is fighting a bug tonight, but I did sleep for seven hours so mentally and emotionally I feel great. Ummm, yum. I really love sleeping, but I only average about 3 - 4 hours of shut eye per night. Someday I'll get a break! Dennis Hopper passed away this weekend. I read somewhere that Blue Velvet, a movie Dennis Hopper acted in, was the movie which represents the astrological sign of Taurus (my sign.) If you ever watched this movie you would know how creepy and disturbing this fact is. I have five gigs in a row this week, a recital, lessons, and feeding the cat and snake, so ........nighty night. xxooo

One Sweet Bite
I want to suck your blood
I want to soak in suds
I want to feel my heart melt
I want to remember how you felt
I want to blend our colors
To create a masterpiece
And it all begins with
One sweet bite
To saturate the night
Copyright 2010 - LAM

No comments:

Post a Comment