Monday, June 14, 2010

Sliding



Hi - This is my Sunday, June 13th posting. I missed a few days of posting due to utter exhaustion. I've performed ten four hour gigs in twelve days with five different bands, was in charge of two school recitals, taught private lessons, organized and ran my own private student recital, and worked nine 12-16 hour days in the past 12 days. Okay, my body is very sore, and I'm in need of a good massage and hours of sleep. My recital for my private students was held today at Avamere, a retirement center in the Richmond Beach area. The show went great, and all of my students played their instruments exceptionally well. I am truly blessed with a wonderful son, his girlfriend, and wonderful students and their families. I hope to get back on track with my daily blog postings and creations starting today. Nighty night. xxooo

Sliding
Sliding into ecstasy
Carving a new path
Ghost arise from the past
Creating circles of mayhem
The only escape
Is to ask the right questions
To follow a new set of lines
To have the last laugh
Copyright 2010 - LAM

No comments:

Post a Comment