Thursday, June 30, 2011

Pensive Face


Hi Everyone, I thought I would try to get a least one more posting to my blog before the end of June. I'm making progress getting projects completed. Finally! Yeah! My son helped me get my Facebook Fan page set up and promoted. If you get a chance, go to the Laurie Miller Fan page (I've linked it here), and push the 'Like' button. Since I did spend a fifth of my life in the studio recording songs, it feels good to finally get my songs out to the public. Thank You! xxoo We should have my studio set up by next week. I painted the painting linked to this posting this morning. I've also linked a song I recorded in the Bay Area called Nasty Weather. I'm planning on painting my large scale acrylic Modern Expressionist paintings starting next week. Hopefully I can have an art show in the fall.
I also have my music up at Reverbnation - if you get a chance, check it out. I'm off to bed early, super long day tomorrow. Nighty night, xxxxooooo Laurie

No comments:

Post a Comment