Monday, July 4, 2011

Happpppy Fourth of July!!!


Hi Everyone! Happy Fourth of July! I had a lovely 15 hour day of working yesterday, so I'm a bit out of it. I taught music lessons all day, and then I played a gig (with Tim Turner and Billy Spaulding at The Lighthouse) in the evening. Off to play a private party Fourth of July gig soon. I guess I should take a bath? I painted this quick acrylic painting this morning. Michael and I are making great progress and getting things organized around the house, so I should probably have my studio up by next week for sure (odds 10 - 1). Oh yeah, Michael and I had a wonderful trip to Mount Rainer on Friday. One thing we didn't expect though was how much snow was still there. We drove to the Paradise area to take a hike, but there was a need for snow shoes to commence on any hiking. Snow was still about 12 feet high. Gotta get going! Have a nice day!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment