Sunday, August 8, 2010

Alphabet Stew



Hi Everyone I'm so extremely happy that I get a night off tonight. Yahoo! Finally I get a chance to read and create. I watched the previously recorded, from Thursday of last week, Project Runway of this new Season 8 last night after my gig. I was too physically exhausted however to post my blog posting, so here is what I drew during my gig and then wrote last night/early morning. My son and I have been busy rearranging the back room, so that we can set up my home recording studio. Hopefully then I will be able to add the music creation part of this blog. Nighty night!. xxoo

Alphabet Stew
Alphabet stew
Created from a few
Initials that
Stood for people I knew
Now I see
In the midst of
A dark green sea
New letters
More suitable for
For me

Copyright 2010 - LAM

No comments:

Post a Comment