Saturday, August 21, 2010

Spiral Hat



Buenos Noches. Congratulations to Sunny and Austin! I'm so happy to have a night off - yeah! I actually learned to sing and play on the guitar, 'I Started a Joke,' tonight which was inspired by Faith No More's version. Tonight's blog is influened by Project Runway Season 8 episode 4 and my friend Maureen's spiral drawing she emailed me. I then redrew the spiral in photoshop and expanded upon the image. Well, I just got called for a last minute gig tomorrow with Tim Turner, so nighty night. xxoo

Spiral Hat
Spiral hat
Or hat with spirals
What do you speak of
Bushels of babble?
An apple, banana, and cherry or two
Comprise the colors
You see through and through
Spiral hat
Or hat with spirals
I’m listening carefully
But the words are garbled

Copyright 2010 - LAM

No comments:

Post a Comment