Saturday, January 22, 2011

Crawling


Hi everyone! I completed another one of my Expressionist inspired acrylic paintings last night. I have my first weekend off from gigging in months, and I'm really pleased to have a chance to take care of myself. It has been overwhelming teaching during the day, gigging at night, taking care of my house/bills etc. by myself, fitting in a couple of hours to paint here and there, and barely sleeping (barely 2 - 3 hours of sleep per night). Hopefully life will get easier to where I can sleep maybe six hours per night and I can have more time to take care of myself. I'm off to teach! Have a nice day! xxoo I've linked Bizet, "Les Toreadors" Carmen Suite 1 to this posting.


Crawling
Crawling to an unknown destination
Pulled by alien forces
Hoping that somewhere below
I can find an easy escape
To a new place
Ruled by a kinder queen
Copyright 2011 - LAM

No comments:

Post a Comment