Sunday, January 23, 2011

Girl on a Towel


Hi everyone! It is so wonderful to have a few moments to breathe and think my own thoughts. Yahoo! I taught a few lessons today, and then I worked out some more. I'm getting back in shape, and when I set my mind on accomplishing a goal I usually achieve it. I also drew the layout for a new acrylic painting which is even larger in size than my previous paintings.
The picture with this posting is a quick oil pastel drawing a drew a couple of days ago, but I wrote the poem for it tonight.
I would have posted the picture sooner, but I misplaced it.
Sviatoslav Richter plays Beethoven Sonata No. 1 in F minor, op. 2, no. 1 (1/3) is linked to this posting. Nighty night. xxoo


Girl on a Towel
Girl on a towel
Working on erasing her scowl
By forgiving the thoughtless fowl
Who preyed upon her open wounds
Leaving her once more to swoon
At an invisible moon

Copyright 2011 - LAM

No comments:

Post a Comment