Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Hungry Cat Mouse


Hola! I'm still recovering from my sleep deprived weekend, so if there are mistakes - oh well. Besides, I can barely see the computer screen anymore. Everything appears a little blurry, I'm legally blind, so it is difficult to edit my writing sometimes. Yes, I'm a blind artist. The painting I'm including in the post is a quick acrylic painting I created tonight. I'm still working on the other two paintings that I started last week. I may not get a break till Monday to finish them however. The music I've linked is: Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart - Symphony No. 25 in G minor. Nighty night. xxoo

Hungry Cat Mouse
Hungry cat mouse
Traveling through grassy seas
Looking for something gooey to eat
Smelling the flavored water
Accepting a quenched thirst till more
Hungry cat mouse
Slinking off to plentiful shores

Copyright 2011 - LAM

No comments:

Post a Comment