Friday, January 14, 2011

Girl Holding Egg


Hi everyone! I'm seeing cross eyed right now due to the fact that I'm beyond exhausted. This morning I had my yearly female doctor appointment. I do not like waking up early in the day, it throws my entire rhythm off. I then taught an after school group keyboard class and a couple of private lessons. The acrylic painting that I created tonight probably was subconsciously influenced by today's doctor appointment. What do you think? Nighty night. xxooo
I've linked Franz Liszt - Liebestraum - Love Dream to this posting.


Girl Holding a Blue Egg

It is as it is
Sitting on a mound
The girl with a blue egg
Is attacked by
An undeserving bore
Disguised as a snake
Her red bird of dreams
Escapes unharmed
To live a little more


Copyright 2011 - LAM

No comments:

Post a Comment