Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Birthday drawing


Hi Everyone! It is my birthday. I was really hatched from some type of now extinct egg a few million decades ago, and then yes, I was bitten by a vampire. I do live at night, and I wander the streets looking for rats. I'm posting the other drawing I started last week, but I've been a slacker and I haven't finished it yet. I really want to get back to my Modern Expressionism acrylic painting series. I have visualized some new paintings I can't wait to complete. Some of my new Modern Expressionism series and my Modern Surrealism series painting are still hanging at Couth Buzzard Books in Greenwood. If you get a chance check out the store.
If you get a chance, check out my new music site at Reverbnation.
If you want to give me a present you can buy a .99 song. : ) Thank you!
I've linked my Have a Nice Day! song to this posting.
I'll be playing with Tim Turner and Billy Spaulding at the Rim Rock in Lake City Wednesday, Friday, Saturday, and The Lighthouse in Des Moines on Sunday. I'm off to teach some lessons and wander the streets. Love, Laurie xxoo

No comments:

Post a Comment