Thursday, July 15, 2010

A Penny For Your Thoughts




Hi everyone! The title of this blog is linked to a cool early video of Led Zeppelin performing Dazed and Confused. I am really happy today because my interaction with other human beings was limited. Yeah. I really miss reading, painting my nails, playing the piano, writing songs, painting water colors, creating, meditating, and spending time with myself. If I had a million dollars, I would stay home and be alone more often. I really miss the opportunity to be creative. Hopefully my world will change toward that direction sooner than later. I'm still in need of rest and recovery, so nighty night. xxoo

A Penny For Your Thoughts
A penny for your thoughts
Flying through the air
Contained as micro snapshots
Only from
A point of view of curiosity
To embrace
An untrodden perspective
To redirect my compass and
Experience distant territories
Copyright 2010 - LAM

No comments:

Post a Comment