Friday, July 2, 2010

Opinionated Corn


Hi. My song/youtube link to the title of my blog tonight is, U2's 'With or Without You.' I love this song. We used to perform this song in the band I used to play with in the Bay Area. Boy I hate feeling in limbo like I do right now. I can't wait to move on to a new level in my career which is more challenging and where I can grow and learn again. I've been stagnate for too long now, and I'm starting to grow mold. Where's my attitude of gratitude? I don't know it flew out the window. It is hard to have a good attitude when I am underpaid and devalued. I feel like I'm living in twilight zone, or I'm living in a continuous bad groundhog day where I can't wake up. This blog posting is dedicated to my favorite food substance - corn. Nighty night. xxoo

Opinionated Corn
Opinionated corn
Tooting your annoying horn
To ears that don’t want to hear
Your self -righteous opinions
Covering your fears
Listen Mr. Corn
Shut off your blow horn
Mr. Opinionated Corn
If you keep yapping you’re your lips to morn
You will turn into sloppy buttery popcorn
Copyright 2010 - LAM

No comments:

Post a Comment