Saturday, July 31, 2010

Purple Girl




Hola! I'm so happy to be home tonight. Yahooey! I taught lessons this morning, and then Michael and I worked in our front yard for a couple of hours. The front garden was in desperate need of some TLC. The beautiful gladiolus flowers are currently blooming in our garden, and I hope I get a chance to paint a picture of them before their demise. Nighty night. xxoo

Purple Girl
Purple girl
Worn on a green shoe
Waiting for a chance
To come unglued
And sprint away
To a brighter day
They have not a clue
That the purple girl
Has dumbed down herself
That is why she is hiding like a mouse
Deep inside her house
Praying for new pair of shoes
That will take away her blues
And create new soothing sounds
Pleasing to how she will choose
Copyright 2010 - LAM

No comments:

Post a Comment