Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Infinity Disputed





Hi Everyone! I taught a ton of lessons yesterday, hiked 3 miles, and then my son and I made some great progress moving and cleaning the studio room. One week left till Michael, my son, goes back to school, so we are really pushing ourselves to get our goals done. Well off to teach a few lessons and hopefully practice a bit today. Have a nice day! xxoo p.s. I linked the Galaxy Song - Monty Python - The Meaning Of Life, since it seems to go with my poems theme.

Infinity Disputed
Subconscious throwbacks
Rocketing up from the thigh
Pirouetting and sashaying
From side to uneven side
The universe expands
To a mutated size
Infinity disputed
Accompanied by a C clef tune
The black night
At some point in time
Will begin to contract
With the forever changing tides
Copyright 2010 - LAM

No comments:

Post a Comment