Monday, September 27, 2010

Life's Labyrinth





Hi Everyone! I know it has been a few days since I posted, but I've been teaching everyday and then gigging in the evenings and
fighting a stomach bug. I'm so happy to have an evening at home - yeah. I watched the previously record Project Runway from last Thursday. This Thursday is the final Thursday jam at the Redline before they close the club. I'll be playing with Tim Turner and Billy Spaulding. Come on down and jam!
My link features one of my favorite performers - David Bowie in Labyrinth - Magic Dance

Life’s Labyrinth
Traveling life’s labyrinth
While balancing on a skateboard
Pumping through corners
At break neck speeds
Years whizzing bye
Two steps forward
Ten skips back
All I can do is sit right down and laugh
Mountains or molehills
Sometimes pleasant scenes
Trying to make it to the end
With a modest amount of
Scrapes and screams

Copyright 2010 - LAM

No comments:

Post a Comment