Sunday, September 5, 2010

Tangy Toodles


Hi everyone! I finally got some rest today, yeah! It was a bit antihistamine inspired, but hey, I should be back to normal in a couple of days. Friday night's gig with Tim Turner at the Wild Vine was fun even though I was totally out of it. I just have to muster up enough energy to make it through my gig tonight at the Lighthouse in Des Moines with Tim Turner and Billy Spaulding. I enjoyed watching two of the previously recorded Project Runway episodes last night, since I play a gig on Thursday nights when the show is aired. It is sunny in Seattle, so I'm going to take a walk today! Have a nice day! xxoo

Tangy Toodles
Tangy toodles
Disappearing quickly
Like noodles coated in Undo soup
An interpreter of mysteries
Handcuffs himself
To media bent truths
Emancipation is desired
Maybe only occurring
Beneath elaborate typography
Engraved on a rose colored marble headstone
Copyright 2010 - LAM

No comments:

Post a Comment