Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Dancing Cat





Hi. I'm pretty tired and I'm still having physical problems. My left arm is getting worse with the numbness and tingling,
but the first appointment I can get with my doctor is April 5th. I may go to the emergency room tomorrow. Tonight's blog posting is inspired by my cat, Poe (named after Edgar Allan Poe even though my cat is female). My cat now suffers from gender confusion problems. I can imagine the psychiatrist bill. Nighty Night!

Dancing Ca
t
Dancing cat
Cute and fat
Wearing green boots
Whopping it up
With hollers and hoots
Dancing cat
You know
Where happiness is
Living in the moment
Enjoying hocus pocus
Dancing cat
In the know
Chattering it up
Going with the flow
Dancing cat
Dancing cat
Dancing the jig
At every gig
Copyright 2010 - LAM

No comments:

Post a Comment