Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Green Smiles






Hi. I missed watching the 2010 Oscars last night (as in Sunday the 7th of March) because I was playing a gig. Bummer!!
I really love watching movies, it is one of my few escapes. When my mother passed away, my son and I watched a different movie every night for about a year. I'm feeling happy today because I only had to work one job instead of two. Yeah. I'm late posting this blog because I took a much needed nap. Mmmm, naps are my friends. This blog posting is inspired by watching the rerun of Project Runway that I missed Thursday due to playing a gig. Make it work. Hasta!

Green Smiles

Green smiles
Help me through
My miles
Of pretending to be happy
When I’m really tolerating
What I must do to survive
Bored out of my mind
Trying to find the time
Where I can change
My scene
To a place where
I can enhance my talents
Instead of hiding them away
But for now
I smile my
Green smiles
All the while
Setting my sites
On a more satisfying life
Copyright 2010 - LAM

No comments:

Post a Comment