Friday, March 12, 2010

Lean Pockets Man


Howdy. It is almost 3:30 am Friday morning, so this posting is super dorky. Yeah, I'm letting my inner dork out. Today was full of little speed bumps. I taught my keyboard class as an after school program, then I taught a private student. On the way home to unload the ten keyboards and grab my bass for my gig, I ran into a serious traffic jam due to an accident. Ugh! What is usually a half hour drive took me about an hour and a half to get home, which means I was a half hour late for my gig. Loverly. Meditate. Meditate. Which means that I didn't get anything to eat until 3 am this morning. Okay, food has been on my mind for a while now. Off to bed.

Lean Pockets Man

Lean pockets
Mean pockets
My new main stay
My son introduced me to you
On a sunny Wednesday
Now you are
My favorite quick fix
Two minutes of microwaving
And we are ready to mix
Supreme pizza, turkey with ham,
I love lean pockets more than
Wishy washy spam
Such satisfying flavors
In my tummy they please
I love you lean pockets
Thanks for being there for me
Copyright 2010 - LAM

No comments:

Post a Comment