Saturday, April 17, 2010

Alien Guitar World




Hi Everyone! Okay, I actually have a Friday night off - yahooey. After my gig last night, I posted my blog, obtained about two hours of sleep, and then worked on finishing a drawing and a painting before teaching a couple of lessons. I then had an hour and a half to complete the art pieces and submit to the Edmonds art festival online before teaching a violin and guitar lesson. My cold is feeling worse tonight, so I'm going to drink another Theraflu and hit the hay. Nighty night. xxoo

Alien Guitar World
Geometric shapes
Cutting the atmosphere
Primary complimentary colors
Splattered everywhere
Cats scratching
Orange and green guitars
Shapeless hands and eyes
Speckle the land near and far
Yellow and green aliens
Singing to their clans
Strange low pitch sounds
Waiting to expand
Copyright 2010 - LAM

No comments:

Post a Comment