Saturday, April 10, 2010

Bass Girl




Hola! Okay, I remember hearing the birds chirping while I lay in bed this morning. I was still awake, from too much coffee, and it must have been about 6 am. Therefore, I probably obtained about 2 hours of sleep before embarking on my day. I taught some violin and guitar lessons today, and my son came home from college. Returning from my gig tonight with the band Brainstorm in Lynnwood, I watched Thursday's Project Runway show. It was exciting because this is the last challenge before the designers show their collections at Bryant Park. The four designers picked for the final show are: Emilio Sosa, Jay Nicolas Sario, Mila Hermanovski, and Seth Aaron Henderson. My inspiration is derived from the Project Runway show and from playing bass at so many gigs. Love to all. Nighty night. xxoo

Bass Girl
Bass girl
Bass girl
Do you need someone
To bow and pluck
Your strings?
Do you need someone
To complete your duet
And make your music sing
Bass girl
Bass girl
Waiting in the wings
Who will the magic carpet bring?
Copyright 2010 - LAM

No comments:

Post a Comment