Sunday, October 10, 2010

Booby Trap




Howdy! I had another wonderful rock and roll cover gig last night - kind of like brick laying in the mental stimulation aspect for me. Anyway, my wonderful son is home from college - yeah! We had a great drive up to the gig through listening to one of our favorite NPR shows - WireTap, featuring Jonathan Goldstein. If you ever get a chance to listen to Jonathan's show or download a podcast, I highly recommend it. I have another night off from gigging to night -YEAH! Hopefully soon I will be able to perform my originals, fusion, jazz or anything else that requires a brain cell. Linked to this blog - another favorite song and performer that I like - Seal -Kiss From a Rose.
Night night. xxoo

Booby Trap
Luring in the victim
With tantalizing bait
Reflecting the usual sins
The booby trap waits
For an innocent action
While wearing a sly grin
Knowing deep within
The outcome
Changes nothing
Nobody wins

Copyright 2010 - LAM

No comments:

Post a Comment