Monday, October 18, 2010

Cleaning Limits




Hola! Okay, I'm feeling overwhelmingly joyful I get another night to myself to refocus on my goals and create some art and songwriting. I've been asked to play a group show at the Triple Door next month, so I need to finish writing a song I started a few months ago. I hope I can find my notes on it somewhere - okay I'm still working on my organizational skills, but I'm doing a lot better than before. I really want to start tonight on another large surreal watercolor painting too. I've linked up Eric Carmen's youtube live performance of 'All By Myself', because my friend Susan didn't know what I was talking about when I tried to sing the song to her on the phone today. Nighty night. xxoo

Cleaning Limits
Cleaning limits
One at a time
Hoping to remove
Years of grime
Searching passionately
For what seems like a lifetime
My long lost lucky dime
Copyright 2010 - LAM

No comments:

Post a Comment