Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Mindless Repetition



Hola! Okay, I can't upload my illustration till tomorrow because of site maintenance, so I'll post only the poem for now. I had a long day of teaching, and then I finished writing the song that is due for the showcase. I think it sounds pretty good. I really enjoy being creative more than anything in life - okay, well maybe not anything, but being creative ranks in the top 10 for making me feel good, in the moment, in spirit, and that I'm living my destiny. I've linked Michael Jackson's - 'Bad' video to this posting. The dancing is amazing in this video! Nighty night. xxoo

Mindless Repetition

Ta, ta, ta, tee
Ta, ta, ta, tee

La, la, la, me
La, la, la, me

Fa, sol, fa
Fa, sol, fa

That's all folks!
That's all folks!

No comments:

Post a Comment