Sunday, October 17, 2010

Deep in the Eye


Hi everyone! It has been a long time since I posted to my blog. I experienced the busiest week all year long this past week, so this is my 'dog ate my homework' excuse for not posting. I shot a film with my friend Scott Wednesday morning down in Pioneer Square. It was a great adrenaline rush. I also rehearsed and played a gig with a new band for me, Granite Reign. It was fun playing with Hans, Chris, and Eric. I like the grooves of Hans' original songs. Well, I'm not going to go into everything tonight - gotta rest and get ready for another busy week, so.... nighty night. xxoo

Deep in the Eye
Deep in the eye
I notice more
Multi colored fungi
Coating my retina
A blurry peach fuzz
I will follow a small bug
Till I eliminate
All the ominous humbug
Copyright 2010 - LAM

No comments:

Post a Comment