Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Must Haves



Hi everyone! Okay, I'm feeling tired after a long day of teaching, cleaning, and organizing.
Today, as in October 5th, was my father's birthday. As I stated in a previous blog posting, my father was a remarkable man, and he achieved an incredible amount (including being inducted into the hall of fame, being an athletic trainer for the winter USA olympic team, etc.) in his field of sports medicine before his untimely death at the age of 49. Some of my students have acquainted me with the singer Miley Cyrus. I actually really enjoy her songs, especially the one I've linked here, The Climb. Nighty night. xxoo

Must Haves
Must haves and have nots
Must dos and do nots
Close your ears
To the crowd
Open your eyes to your
Own dramatic scenes from within
Flee swiftly from the scary ones
Who know what is premium
For your life
Copyright 2010 - LAM

No comments:

Post a Comment