Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Climbing Up!



Hello! I'm so ecstatic to be home tonight. I really love watching Indie films, and I've been savoring an opportunity to do the aforementioned. Of course I multi task at the same time I'm watching the movies, and multi tasking is one of the positive aspects of being a woman (supposedly we are more adept at multi tasking than men). Anyway, this weekend was hellishly busy colored with a lot of teaching and gigging. Hopefully I will recover quickly from all the strange depleting energy I encounter at my gigs so that I can refocus on my goals. Nighty night. xxoo

Climbing Up
Climbing up
Green mold infested stairs
Trying to reach the top
Before I fall unaware
Back to a land of disbelief
But one special moment more than congenial
Held in it a touch of completion of a human kind
Reminding me of a simpler time
When we met once before
In a previous life

Copyright 2010 - LAM

No comments:

Post a Comment