Friday, December 24, 2010

Crossing the Bridge


Hi Everyone! Merry Christmas eve to all. I've linked Beethoven - Vladimir Ashkenazy - Symphony No.9 Mvt.4 to this blog, since Beethoven is one of my favorite composers. I played at the Barrel in Burien with Doug McGrew, Tim Turner, Nelson, and Billy on Tuesday. It was a fun gig. I'm playing tonight with Tim Turner at the Wild Vine in Bothell. I painted this watercolor last night of the bridge over the river for my sister, Kristie's birthday which is December 27th. She always complained of getting less presents due her birthday being so close to Christmas. Wah! I'm getting geared up to churn out some larger paintings next week and to finally getting my studio organized and set up. I hope Santa is good to everyone! Have a nice day! xxoo


Crossing the Bridge
Crossing the bridge
Over the murky river
Contemplating
That which waits
On the other side
At least I have the key within
To make sure it is an easy ride
Copyright 2010 - LAM

No comments:

Post a Comment