Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Trees with Hands


Hi everyone! I can't believe almost a week has passed since I last posted to my blog. Oh well. Too much has been happening with the holiday season here. Tonight/this morning is the lunar eclipse.
I played a fun gig with Granite Reign on Friday night. My son and I finally decorated our christmas tree last night. I was saddened to hear that Michael Kahler, a Seattle musician, passed away in his sleep last night. Well, I have a long day/night ahead of me tomorrow, filled with lessons and gig at the Barrel in Burien with Tim Turner and Doug McGrew. Nighty night. xxoo

I've linked Aaron Copland - Billy the Kid-Concert Suite to this posting.



Trees with Hands
Trees with hands
Searching the skies
For answers to questions
Contemplating several whys
Grasping and grabbing
Finally realizing the truth
Sit still and be calm
Allowing the answers
To flow from the roots

Copyright 2010 - LAM

No comments:

Post a Comment