Thursday, May 27, 2010

Celebrate!


Hi Everybody! Okay, I missed my blog posting last night, but it was because I went to see the 'Eagles' last night at the Key Arena. They sounded great with their five part harmonies and signature guitar riffs. I also had a chance to wear my new white scrunchy dress which looked great. All of this working out everyday if finally paying off. Off to my super busy day: cleaning house for Michael's 21st birthday party, teaching a group keyboard class, teaching a private lesson, and then a gig which I don't get home till 2 am from. I'm making some super strong coffee to help see me through. Have a nice day! xxoo

Celebrate
Celebrate the music
In each and every sound
Celebrate the colors
Your world they surround
Celebrate a touch
It may be your last
Celebrate your friends
To help lighten your path
Celebrate your breath
Which brought you here from afar
Celebrate your heart
Protect it and don’t tear it apart
Copyright 2010 - LAM

No comments:

Post a Comment