Monday, May 17, 2010

Feeling Strange




Howdy. Okay, I missed my Saturday the 15th of May posting due to passing out on my bed with my light on. On Friday I worked for almost 16 hours with a majority of the work being physical in nature. I taught a few lessons yesterday and then passed out, and then I taught a few more lessons today. Yesterday my violin student Carla wanted to learn Kashmir. I never played the song before, but after going over it a few times I was able to play the song on the violin. It was fun jamming with Led Zepplin. Tonight's blog posting is inspired by my feelings and my weird drawing I created tonight. Nighty night. xxoo

Feeling Strange
Feeling strange
Coping with pain
Due to a self imposed
Lack of distraction
From my grief
Long buried
Deep inside of me
I finally have the courage
To open the closet
And let out the gunk residing in there
It stinks a lot
And angers me even more

Copyright 2010 - LAM

No comments:

Post a Comment