Friday, May 21, 2010

Rainbow Luck




Okay, I'm ready to fall over. I taught a group lesson, private lessons, and then played my gig with Timmy Turner & Billy Spaulding at the Redline in West Seattle. It was a fun jam. A lot of very talented and nice people showed up. The weather here in Seattle has been really strange lately, (or normal for Florida), clear sunny and blue skies in the morning and then overcast and raining the afternoon on. Thus, driving to my gig tonight I spotted a beautiful rainbow which is my blog inspiration for tonight/morning. Nighty night. xxxoooo

Rainbow Luck
I spy a rainbow
Touching the sky
A warm smile my body sighs
A rainbow fills the universe with hope
That someday soon
I will find a pot a gold
And a bowl of stew
Copyright 2010 - LAM

No comments:

Post a Comment