Thursday, May 20, 2010

Which Mask?



Hola! Okay, I'm running on empty. I really need to recharge my battery soon. I ended up staying up till 5:30 or 6 am reading, so not only am I going to hit the hay soon but I'm going to pound it. 'Sex and The City' reruns have been playing in the background while I've been creating my blog posting. I really enjoy this show because the women exude high self esteem. Right on! The movie 'Sex and the City 2' will be in theaters on May 28th. Nighty night! xxoo

Which Mask?
Which mask should I wear today?
Happy, sad,
Or the mask designated for the month of May
The masks are constructed
From wood, glass,
And sometimes clay
My masks help me through
Difficult times
and hide my true feelings
From being on display

Copyright 2010 - LAM

No comments:

Post a Comment