Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Door Number 1, 2 or 3......



Hola! Okay, it happened to me again, I laid down for five minutes and fell asleep with the light on. I did create this posting before I passed out last night, so I'll do a new one this evening for todays posting. I taught a few lessons yesterday, but I must be fighting a bug since I've been exceptionally tired lately. I guess it is good thing, because I'm finally getting some rest. Here is last night's blog posting which was inspired by a thought that popped into my head.

Door Number 1, 2, or 3….
Door number 1, 2, or 3
Which will it be?
Stop, reboot, and breathe
Irreversible a decision need not be
Consequences may have occurred
But as long as you weren’t eliminated
You can buy a new choice
Step up and pick again
Which will it be?
Door number 1, 2, or 3
Copyright 2010 - LAM

No comments:

Post a Comment